e-Newsletter: Family MATTERS
We have retired the print version of our newsletter to be more economical and environmentally conscious. We now distribute an email newsletter called Family Matters. Below you can view this year’s newsletters.
To sign up for Family Matters, click here.
- May 2018 | Spring Fever raises $40,000, Advocacy Day engages legislators
- April 2018 | Rita Lopez Brosnan is the new DuPage Executive Director
- March 2018 | Introducing LAS Executive Director Miguel Keberlein
- February 2018 | CILA returning to Southeast Center, Jane Addams microsite
- January 2018 | Human Trafficking Awareness Month, Metropolitan holiday cheer