222 East Willow Avenue
Wheaton, Illinois 60187
Programs and Services
- Support services for families, including those seeking housing
- Before and Afterschool Programs for Youth
- Children’s Centers & Early Learning Programs
- Head Start/Early Head Start
- Parenting Programs for Families, Pregnant Moms & Dads
- Adoption Support Services
- Counseling and Behavioral Health Services
- for Children, Adults, Seniors and Families
- for Grandparents Raising Grandchildren
- Legal Services
- Human Trafficking
- Immigrant Victims of Crime
- Domestic Violence Services
- Family Shelter Service of Metropolitan Family Services DuPage
Metropolitan Family Services DuPage Center has provided support to vulnerable families who have had nowhere to turn, helping them restore balance in their lives since 1930 with services including counseling, youth mentoring and family self-sufficiency. Metropolitan DuPage is part of Metropolitan Family Services, which has been empowering Chicago-area families to reach their greatest potential and positively impact their communities since 1857.
Serving all DuPage communities including Wheaton, Elmhurst, Naperville and Woodridge.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday and Wednesday: 8:30 A.M. – 9:00 P.M.
- Tuesday: 8:30 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
- Thursday and Friday: 8:30 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.