Southeast Chicago Center
3062 East 91st Street
Chicago, Illinois 60617
Programs and Services
- Employment/Job Readiness & Placement for Young Fathers
- Career Services and Employment/Job Training & Placement
- Before and Afterschool Programs for Children & Teens
- Parenting Programs for Families, Pregnant Moms & Dads
- Counseling and Behavioral Health Services
- for Children, Teens, Adults, Seniors and Families
Families throughout surrounding communities see Metropolitan Family Services Southeast Chicago Center as a beacon of hope for the future. Founded in 1985 on the heels of local steel mill closings, Metropolitan Southeast Chicago is part of Metropolitan Family Services, which has been empowering Chicago-area families to reach their greatest potential and positively impact their communities since 1857.
Serving South Chicago, Calumet Heights, the East Side, Hegewisch, and South Deering communities.
Hours of Operation
- Monday, Thursday, Friday: 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Tuesday and Wednesday: 8:30am – 7:00pm