3249 North Central Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60634
Programs and Services
- Before and Afterschool Programs for Children & Teens
- Children’s Centers & Early Learning Programs
- Preschool, Home Visiting, Head Start/Early Head Start
- Parenting Programs for Families, Pregnant Moms & Dads
- Drug Prevention Programs for Youth
- Adoption Support Services
- Counseling Services for Children, Adults, Seniors and Families
- Counseling Services for Domestic Violence Survivors
- Support Services for Senior Homeowners
Since 1982, Metropolitan Family Services North Center has been helping families navigate life’s obstacles while growing and changing with the communities it serves on Chicago’s Northwest Side. Metropolitan North is part of Metropolitan Family Services, which has been empowering Chicago-area families to reach their greatest potential and positively impact their communities since 1857.
Serving Belmont Cragin, Hermosa, Irving Park and Portage Park communities.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday – Friday: 8:30 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
- Extended hours on Monday to Thursday
- *5:00 P.M. – 8:00 P.M. by appointment only