4/15/09 Event Invites Nonprofits to Maximize Efficiencies and Lower Costs
WHO AND WHAT:
Challenging economic times are forcing non-profit organizations to be creative in maximizing operational efficiencies and productivity to help control costs. Nonprofits are finding success with the Back Office Cooperative (BOC), a shared services platform that allows nonprofits to integrate back office support functions and reduce costs.
Nonprofits are invited to learn about and join BOC at an upcoming Open House where BOC members will share insights about the partnership and its benefits.
- Jim Jones, BOC Board Chairman; President/CEO, ChildServ
- David McConnell, CFO, Kids Hope United
- Denis Hurley, CFO, Metropolitan Family Services
- Alan Weinstein, BOC Advisor
- Brendan Vamos, Senior Manager, BOC
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
4 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Metropolitan Family Services
1 N. Dearborn, 10th Floor
- Bernardine Robinson, 312/906-2205 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brendan Vamos, 312/906-2471 or email@example.com
Current members of the Back Office Cooperative (BOC) are the YMCA of Metropolitan Chicago, the YWCA of Metropolitan Chicago, Metropolitan Family Services, Casa Central, ChildServe, Chicago Commons, Kids Hope United and Youth Guidance. BOC was created by the Chicago Alliance for Collaborative Effort (CACE).