“Young Fathers Job Success” Next Session Starts April 21
CHICAGO (April 6, 2010) — Young dads looking to get a job and become better dads are invited to sign up for “Young Fathers Job Success,” a free one-week program taking place in April at Metropolitan Family Services’ Southeast Chicago Center, 3062 E. 91st St. Registration is Wednesday, April 21, 2010, and classes take place from Monday, April 26 to Friday, April 30, 2010. The program is presented in partnership with Charter One Foundation.
Participants will be able to:
- Get help preparing for and finding a job
- Become a more effective parent by learning new fathering skills
- Receive access to legal assistance, health care and counseling services
- Examine what’s holding them back and how to overcome it
- Find the kinds of jobs that provide the best fit for them
- Participants also benefit from breakfast and hot lunch which will be provided during the series, a monthly fathers’ network meeting, and attendance and educational progress incentives.
For more information and to register, call Quincy Roseborough at 773-371-2920.
About Metropolitan Family Services
Metropolitan Family Services is one of Chicago’s first human services agencies, reaching more than 50,000 individuals and families in the city and the suburbs with programs and services that help families realize their potential and lead healthy, productive lives.