The Treasure House, a resale shop located in Glen Ellyn, supports the needs of families and communities throughout DuPage County. Proceeds from the Treasure House benefit Metropolitan Family Services DuPage, which last year helped more than 25,500 low-income DuPage residents with counseling, parenting, mental health, housing assistance, senior programs and family support services.
Started in the late 1950s by a small group of women from Glen Ellyn and Wheaton who had a strong desire to help less fortunate families in the area, the Treasure House remains a vibrant business today.
Stop in today and shop their amazing inventory. Find lavish treasures of fine china, authentic sterling silver and sparkling crystal-all at bargain prices. Nothing to wear? Check out the huge selection of clothing, from everyday attire to dresses for social occasions and even wedding dresses, the Treasure House has it all. And while you’re there, you’re sure to find plenty one-of-a-kind gifts for the special people on your shopping list.
Support the Treasure House by volunteering and donating today!
Volunteer Your Time:
- Many volunteer opportunities are available. Call Reenie Meyer at 603-469-6907 to begin volunteering today!
- Working in a fun, fast paced retail environment
- Meeting and working with people of all ages
- Finding treasures including unique, one-of-a-kind antiques and collectibles
- Making a difference in your community
Mary Beth Glenn, Resale Operations Manager
GlennMB@metrofamily.org or 630-221-8057