Metropolitan Among Sponsors of “Innovations in Healthcare” Event 2/23
Metropolitan Family Services is among human services and health care providers who are sponsoring Leadership Greater Chicago’s “Innovations in Healthcare,” a panel discussion taking place 8 a.m. – 10 a.m. on Mon., Feb. 23, 2015 at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois, 300 E. Randolph St., 30th Floor. The panel will be moderated by Dr. Shubha Ahya, Associate Professor of Medicine, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine.
Panelists will include:
- Michael Gelder, Senior Health Policy Advisor to former Governor Pat Quinn, “The Illinois Alliance for Health Innovation Plan”
- Nina Antoniotti, Executive Director of Telehealth, Southern Illinois University School of Medicine
- Dr. James Conners, Medical Director, Rush University Medical Center Telestoke Network, “Administering Life-Saving Drugs at 10 Hospitals”
- Stephen Wasko, President, ViMedicus, “Health Care IT Start-up Companies and Venture Capital”
- Nancy Kaszak, Telehealth Subcommittee Co-Chair, Office of Health Innovation and Transformation, “Opportunities for Telebehavioral Health”
Registration is $25. For more information and to register, click here.