Education and Training
The Legal Aid Society offers professional training and MCLE credit for attorneys and legal professionals.
- Handling a Custody Case (Basic and Advanced)
- QDRO’s and QUILDRO’s – Unraveling the Mystery
- How to Do an Uncontested Prove-up in a Divorce Case
- How to Obtain an Order of Protection
- Volunteer Training
For Other Legal Professionals
- Spotting Legal Issues in a Domestic Violence Case
- Spotting Poverty Law Issues in Your Work with Clients
- Advising Clients About Health Care and Financial Powers of Attorney
For More Information
Please contact Pro Bono Program Assistant Brian Gilbert at 312-986-4487 or email@example.com.