Evanston/Skokie Valley Center
5210 Main Street
Skokie, Illinois 60077
Programs and Services
- Parenting Programs for Families, Pregnant Moms & Dads
- Adoption Support Services
- Counseling and Mental Health Services
- for Children, Adults, Seniors and Families
- Services to Protect Seniors & Adults with Disabilities
Metropolitan Family Services Evanston/Skokie Valley Center helps families and individuals struggling with relationships, abuse, grief or loss find the help they need, and has been part of the community since 1910. Metropolitan Evanston/Skokie Valley is part of Metropolitan Family Services, which has been empowering Chicago-area families to reach their greatest potential and positively impact their communities since 1857.
Serving Evanston, Golf, Lincolnwood, Morton Grove, Niles Skokie and Maine Townships.
Hours of Operation
- Monday – Friday: 8:30 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
- Evenings by appointment only